eHealth Roadshow #2 will be held on March 14th in Paris as part of the Health 2.0 Paris Chapter 10
When: March 14th, 18h00-21h00
Where: AXA HQ, 9 Avenue de Messine, 75008 Paris
Payers and health insurers are playing an increasingly important role in the adoption of Health 2.0 solutions and the general development of the digital health industry in Europe and around the world.
After all, they have the most to gain from increased prevention, performant disease monitoring and generally speaking improved clinical and financial outcomes!
This special event will be organized with the IHFP and high level executives from some of the largest insurers in Europe and around the world will be in the audience.
What better chance to network with them?
Confirmed health plans include:
- Juan José CASADO, Data & Analytics Corporate Director, Sanitas (Spain)
- Tina CHRISTENSEN, CFO, Sygeforsikringen (Denmark)
- Ziad KHARMA, Vice President Actuarial and International Health Services, GlobeMed Limited Ltd. (Lebanon)
- Milosh MILISAVLJEVIC, GM Strategy & Insights, Medibank (Australia)
- Margaret MOLONY, IT Director at VHI Healthcare (Ireland)
- Jennifer SOLITARIO, Executive General Manager – Health & Wellness, HBF (Australia)
- John STUBBINGTON, Chief Executive Officer, Medicover Division (Poland)
- Scott VERRALL, Manager Data and Analytics, HCF (Australia)
- Matthew WARD, Corporate Innovation Manager, AXA PPP Healthcare (United Kingdom)
- Christopher WATNEY, Head of Marketing, Southern Cross Health Society (New Zealand)
- Jaco VAN WYK, Actuarial consultant, Momentum (South Africa)
- Kelvyn YOUNG, Health Director, Swiss Re (Switzerland)
…and a few more to be announced!
Moderated by Pascal LARDIER, Executive Director – International @ Health 2.0/Principal @ [édito] and Morgan ANGOVE, Operational Director @ iPocrate,
The event will feature presentations from:
- Marc-Antoine BROCHARD, Co-founder and CEO at StimuLab,
- Josep CARBO, CEO of Mediktor (Spain),
- Benjamin CHOUKROUN, Founder and CEO of Smoke Watchers (France),
- Laurent GOLDSTEIN, CEO of Qalyo (France),
- Joerg LAND, Founder and CEO of Tinnitracks (Germany) and
- Jaakko OLKKONEN, CEO of Wellmo (Finland).
A cocktail reception will follow the presentations and Q&A session with the panel of insurers.
The event is organised as part of the EU-funded eHealth Hub project, one of whose aims is to support commercialization within the eHealth sector. Registration is FREE!
Don’t miss out on the conversation on March 14th. Reserve your seat today by filling out our brief registration form.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the event.