Moderated by Lluis Pareras, Director at Healthequity SCR, Spain and Vishal Gulati, Healthtech VC United Kingdom, EC2VC is the leading investors’ forum and pitch competition, offering high-quality networking opportunities between leading startups and the most active European investors in digital health.
The Call for selecting the best ehealth solutions to be presented in Sitges attracted a lot of attention, but only 14 startups made it on the final list: they will be trained through the eHealth HUB Investment Readiness Academy and finally pitch at the EC2VC 2018 on May 28.
The 14 finalists were carefully selected by a committee review of digital health experts. The selected startups will be invited to make a 4-minute pitch presentation followed by 6 minutes of Q&A with our jury panelists who will select two winners in two categories: ”Shoot”, for companies pitching for their first investment and ”Bloom”, for companies having already received private funding and looking for follow up investment.
Here the 14 selected startups:
- Qubiotech Health Intelligence SL
- NuMat Medtech
- Zana Technologies GmbH i.g
- Komed Health AG
- Made of Genes / Genomcore
- Adan Medical Innovation, S.L.
- IOMED Medical Solutions
The panel of jury panelist facing them will include:
- Amanda Chaperot, Investment Principal, Seventure Partners (France)
- Marta Gaia, Equity Partner, Data Collective (USA)
- Sven Lingjaerde, Managing Partner at Endeavour Vision SA (Switzerland)
- Lluis Pareras, Director at Healthequity SCR (Spain)
- Mussaad Al-Razouki, Chief Investment and Business Development Officer, Kuwait Life Sciences Company (Kuwait)
- Steve Seuntjens, Partner, PHS Capital (The Netherlands)
- Francesca Domenech Wuttke, Managing Director, MSD Global Health Innovation Fund (Spain)
- Fernando Zallo, Director of ESADE-BAN – Business Angel network of the ESADE Alumni
The Investment Readiness Academy and EC2VC Investors’ Forum & Pitch Competition will take place on May 28 as part of Health 2.0 Europe 2018. It is one of the eHealth Hub events co-located on May 28 and 29 with the leading digital health Conference in Europe and targeting startups, healthcare providers and investors.
Would you like to meet the eHeath HUB team at Health 2.0 Europe 2018?