Do you have a digital solution for hospitals that is ready for commercialization? Then you should apply for a chance to present it to a panel of CIOs at the VI eHealth Roadshow, hosted at Health 2.0 Europe 2018 in Sitges on 28 May.
Deadline for application: 20 April 2018
Hospitals are opening up to innovation and turning to SMEs to procure smart, adaptable and user-friendly technologies. The VI eHealth Roadshow @HIMSS Europe brings your innovative digital health company and hospital representatives together, offering you an ideal platform to discover new business opportunities.
Kicking off with the panel of CIOs presenting their priorities in terms of innovations, sharing their experiences working with companies and highlighting important rules of engagement, this session will include presentations from 10 highly innovative SMEs proposing solutions for hospitals and care providers. They will present using a 5-minute LIVE demo format by all pitchers followed by of Q&A session with the panel of CIOs.
Each application will be carefully reviewed and the most promising companies will be invited to pitch at the eHealth Roadshow in Sitges, Barcelona. The selection criteria include: maturity of the project, revenues and internationalization readiness.
The event is organised as part of the EU-funded eHealth Hub project, one of whose aims is to support commercialization within the eHealth sector. The eHealth Roadshow is free of charge, but the entry fee for the conference itself must be paid by each participant (a 25% discount code is available upon request).
- Mr. Jordi Piera Jiménez | Chief Information and R&D Officer at Badalona Serveis Assistencials – Spain
- Mr. Vicent Moncho Mas | Chief Information Officer at Hospital de Dénia – Spain
- Mr. Philippe Kolh | CIO at University Hospital of Liège – Belgium
- Ms. Elena Sini | CIO at IRCCS Istituto Clinico Humanitas – Italy
- Mr. Albert Oriol | VP Information Management and CIO at Rady Children’s Hospital – USA
- Mr. Gürhan Zincircioglu | CMIO/CIO at Izmir Tire Public Hospital – Turkey
- Mr. Jan-Eric Slot | CMIO/CIO at Bernhoven Hospital – Netherlands
- Mr. Miguel Cabrer González | eHealth Advisor at IRC Consulting – Spain
- Innovative eHealth SME (max. 250 employees and less than EUR 50 million in annual revenues)
- Headquarter in a European country
- Commercialization readiness
- Commitment to attend the physical event in Sitges, Barcelona (invited companies will need to cover their travel and accommodation expenses).
Why take part
- Potential customers from international hospitals will give you direct valuable feedback to your business case.
- You will engage with potential collaboration partners and cross-border contacts.
- Your solution will increase its visibility at European level and beyond.
- You will profit from expert support free of charge.
- Call for application deadline: 20. April 2018
- Announcement of selected SMEs: 27 April 2018
- eHealth Roadshow: 28 May 2018 – 10:30 to 13:00
Contact details if any question
If you have any questions about the eHealth Roadshow, please email Schmidt@steinbeis-europa.de