Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù is partnering with eHealth Hub and its Solution Match service to detect problems with shunts (treatment for patients with hydrocephalus) in paediatrics.
ABOUT Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù
Bambino Gesù is the largest paediatric hospital and research center in Europe, with connections to leading international centers in the sector.
Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù treats and cares for a large number of patients: over 1.550.000 healthcare services are provided each year to children and adolescents from all over the world.
Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù is looking for a remote monitoring and symptom reporting solution to detect problems with shunts (treatment for patients with hydrocephalus) in paediatrics. For information, 1M+ Americans live with hydrocephalus including 1 in 1,000 children born with the disease.
Final outcomes of the call are to reduce misdiagnosis of shunt malfunction (by decreasing time intervals from symptoms due to malfunction to hospital care) and to reduce inappropriate emergency access.
The solution should fulfil regulatory requirements for medical tools/systems and be CE marked. A continuous development of the system will be considered by Opedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù.
Payment of exclusive licence is the business relationship expected. Once the system is developed and validated, it may be offered to other institutions in a network.
- An ideal partner for the development of the system should be available to work in a multidisciplinary environment, should be ready to give prompt technical support in local language, and should have experience in the development of remote health solutions.
- Call for application deadline: 15 May 2018
- Application review: June 2018
- Announcement of finalists: June 2018
- Solution Match Live event: July 2018
If you have any question, please contact Sylvie Donnasson: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE BRIEF BEFORE APPLYING