Present your solution to potential customers and users.
The fifth eHealth Roadshow will take place in the National Congress of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation organised by SERMEF the 17th of May 2018 in Gijón (Spain). The congress is attended annually by +700 healthcare professionals of the field which guarantees you a mass of potential customers, users and prescribers.
What we offer
eHealth Roadshow is a public session in which a number of selected innovative companies have the opportunity to expose their digital health solutions in five minutes pitch presentations.
The presentations are followed by a Q&A session with direct involvement of a Committee of key stakeholders. In Gijón you can expect members of the committee being head of units and physicians of several Spanish hospitals.
New! You will have space in the commercial area of the congress to display your solution! FOR FREE
Confirmed Committee Members
- Úrsula Costa. Team Leader Clinical Reasoning in Hocoma AG.
- Xoan Miguens. Rehabilitation Chief in Ourense Hospital.
- Ignacio Bermejo. Head of Business Unit. Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia.
- Sergio Figueiras. Director for Development and health Innovation in ACIS.
- Ángel Gil. Group Leader. Biomechanics Department. National Hospital for Spinal Cord Injury.
- José Luis Pons. Neuro-Rehabilitation Group Leader. CSIC.
- Enrique Viosca. Chief of Rehabilitation Service. Hospital La Fe (Valencia).
- Ignacio Valledor. CEO Healthia.es (Sanitas)
- Ángel Lanuza. Spanish Healthcare & Medtech Technology Platform Coordinator.
- Jordi Serrano. Listener and Speaker of Innovation & Health Startupbootcamp
- Rubén Hidalgo. Director in Gijón Impulsa (council entrepreneurship centre)
- Joaquín Muñoz. Head of IT&IP Law at Ontier.
- Antonio Espinosa. Biomechanics Group Leader in the National Institute for Paraplegics.
- Virgilio Fuentes. Head of Rehabilitation Service at Ibermutuamur.
- Sergio Fuertes. Rehabilitation Doctor in Burgos University Hospital.
- Samuel Franco. Rehabilitation Doctor in SACYL..
- Enrique Sainz de Murieta. Rehabilitation Doctor in Navarra Hospital.
- Manuel Murie. Neurorehabilitation Director at ciudad de Telde Hospital and San Miguel Clinic, Pamplona.
Topics of interest
The congress has selected five topics of special interest:
- 3D Printing
- Remote Assistance
- Artificial Intelligence / Decision Support
- Clinical Information / Security / Blockchain
- You will receive direct feedback from high-calibre stakeholders, who can in turn provide access to potential customers and procurers.
- You will engage with potential collaboration partners and cross-border contacts.
- You will increase the visibility of your solution at European level.
- You will profit from expert support and business facilitators, all free of charge.
Who can apply?
- SMEs (max. 250 employees and less than EUR 50 million in annual revenues)
- Legal entity in a European country
- Physical attendance to the live event is compulsory if you are selected (invited companies will need to cover their travel and accommodation expenses).
Please contact Elena López (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the event.