Servicio Extremeño de Salud is looking for a clinical decision support system using data analytics/artificial intelligence to support clinical decisions & research
This call for applications is part of Extremadura’s MEDEA project, a precision medicine project combining genomics, scientific literature and patient data to optimize prescriptions, patient outcomes and clinical trial recruitment.
MEDEA aims to build a clinical support decision system that will use this information to:
- predict any drug adverse reactions
- recommend the most effective treatments
- identify the most suitable candidates for clinical trials.
The solution MUST:
- Refer to the latest genomic/bio-marker literature and databases of adverse reactions.
- Take into account patients’ multi-pathology situations, multiple drug therapies.
It would be a PLUS if the solution could also:
- Predict drug efficacy
- Recommend dosages
- Take lifestyle choices and behaviours into account.
- Include genetic testing capabilities or a partnership with a genetic testing partner
- Target adverse events in psychiatry, cardiovascular diseases and cancer treatments This call for applications is particularly aimed at projects from conception to early development stages (i.e. digital solutions with a technology readiness level or TRL < 6).
Call for application deadline: December 2018
Application review: January 2019
Announcement of finalists: February 2019
Contact details if any question
If you have any questions about the Solution Match, please email firstname.lastname@example.org