Servicio Extremeño de Salud is looking for a clinical decision support system using data analytics/artificial intelligence to support clinical decisions & research
This call for applications is the pre process of the official consultation of Extremadura’s MEDEA public procurement, a precision medicine project combining genomics, scientific literature and patient data to optimize prescriptions, patient outcomes and clinical trial recruitment.
To follow the official procedure follow the link below.
MEDEA aims to build a clinical support decision system that will use this information to:
- predict any drug adverse reactions
- recommend the most effective treatments
- identify the most suitable candidates for clinical trials.
The solution MUST:
- Refer to the latest genomic/bio-marker literature and databases of adverse reactions.
- Take into account patients’ multi-pathology situations, multiple drug therapies.
It would be a PLUS if the solution could also:
- Predict drug efficacy
- Recommend dosages
- Take lifestyle choices and behaviours into account.
- Include genetic testing capabilities or a partnership with a genetic testing partner
- Target adverse events in psychiatry, cardiovascular diseases and cancer treatments This call for applications is particularly aimed at projects from conception to early development stages (i.e. digital solutions with a technology readiness level or TRL < 6).
Call for application deadline: December 2018
Application review: The Solution Match for MEDEA is now closed and applicants have to follow the official process. Applications will be received until May 30th 2019.
Contact details if any question
If you have any questions about the Solution Match, please email email@example.com