April 3rd in Murcia (Spain). SMEs confirmed to participate in the live event in Murcia will have an opportunity to present and discuss their solution in a private setting.
Hospital Bernal is sourcing remote monitoring solution
Hospital Bernal, a private general hospital located in the Region of Murcia (Spain),is looking for a digital health solution to remotely monitor low-complexity chronic patients from their homes.
The solution will be offered as a joint service with the hospital and purchased by patients and/or their families. The IT company and the hospital would share financial risks and benefits.
Summary of Hospital Bernal’s requirements:
- Solution must monitor Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and diabetes.
- Solution must be able to collect and share patients’ vitals and health data with hospital staff remotely.
- Solution must be end-to-end, providing all the necessary hardware/software for both patient and hospital sides.
- Solution interface must be available in Spanish.
- Patients and their families must be included in the communication and information exchange loop.
- Solution must be deployed as a pay-per-user model.
- Solution monitors other conditions.
- Solution promotes healthy habits.
- Solution includes Intelligent software that optimizes monitoring.
- Solution features multiple communication channels between patients, families and hospital staff.
- The solution is cost-effective with low entry barriers.
Step by Step Process
- Step 1. European digital health SMEs with relevant solutions are invited to submit an application before February 16th.
- Step 2. eHealth Hub and Hospital Bernal will review the submissions and invite 5 of the top matches to present their solutions at a live event in Murcia.
- Step 3. SMEs confirmed to participate in the live event in Murcia will have an opportunity to present and discuss their solution in a private setting with Hospital Bernal representatives as well as representatives from Hospital Virgen de la Caridad and Hospital Mesa del Castillo. A press release will be issued after the event.
- Step 4. The most relevant solution(s) will be contacted by Hospital Bernal to enter into negotiations. eHealth Hub will support and facilitate follow-ups.
- Step 5. eHealth Hub will produce and publish a report on European telemonitoring solutions and make it available to a wider audience of health care organizations and stakeholders.
- Candidates invited to Hospital Bernal for the live event will need to cover their own travel and accommodation.
- Hospital Bernal has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), committing to enter in serious discussions with one or several candidates.
- At least two other hospitals from the Murcia region have expressed interest in taking part in a joint procurement process with Hospital Bernal, and will be present at the live event. More health care organizations may join.
- Non-confidential information about your solution will be included in a public report, increasing your visibility with a wider audience of potential customers.
Application deadline: February 16th
Announcement of pre-selected SMEs invited to present Solution Match Live event: March 2nd. (Here the selected 12 eHealth SMEs)
Solution Match Live event at Hospital Bernal in Murcia (Spain): April 3rd
If you have any question, please contact email@example.com