Bring your digital solution in front of Hospital Manager at 27th EAHM Congress in Cascais. Apply by 27 August!
Do you have a digital solution for hospitals that is ready for commercialisation? Then you should apply for a chance to present it to a panel of experts at the eHealth Roadshow on the European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM) Congress 2018, scheduled on 26th of September in Cascais (Portugal).
APPLY BY 27th of AUGUST!
Hospitals are opening up to innovation and turning to SMEs to procure smart, adaptable and user-friendly technologies. The VII eHealth Roadshow @EAHM brings your digital health company and hospital representatives together, offering you an ideal platform to discover new business opportunities.
The VII eHealth Roadshow is a free service aiming at building capacities and promoting an entrepreneurial spirit in European eHealth SMEs. It’s an on-site public session within the 27th EAHM Congress, in which a number of promising and innovative SMEs have the opportunity to expose their digital health solutions in short pitch presentations. Each presentation is followed by a Q&A session with direct involvement of an expert committee of key stakeholders from the European hospital and eHealth market. Therefore, the eHealth Roadshow offers a targeted and small scale on-site “mentoring” by high calibre stakeholders.
Interested companies need to apply online and read the Guide for Successful Pitching. Each application will be carefully reviewed and the most promising companies will be invited to pitch at the VII eHealth Roadshow in Cascais, Portugal. The selection criteria include: product maturity, revenues and internationalisation readiness.
The event is organised as part of the EU-funded eHealth Hub project, one of whose aims is to support commercialisation within the eHealth sector. The eHealth Roadshow is free of charge, but the entry fee for the EAHM Congress itself must be paid by each participating SME (a discount code is available upon request).
Confirmed Committee Members:
- Mr. Lorcan Birthistle, Chief Executive Officer | St James’s Hospital (Ireland)
- Mr. Henrique Martins, Chief Executive Officer | Shared Services and eHealth/IT Authority of the Ministry of Health (Portugal)
- Mr. Matthias P. Spielmann, Chief Executive Officer | GZO AG, Spital Wetzikon (Swiss)
- Mr. Pascal Verdonck, Chairman | AZ Maria Middelares Hospital (Belgium)
- Mr. Paul Timmers, University of Oxford | Senior advisor & visiting research fellow cybersecurity (UK)
- Mr. Pierre-Michael Meier, Executive Vice President | März Internetwork Services AG (Germany)
- Mr. Piotr Pusty, Manager | Military Clinical Hospital in Wroclaw (Poland)
- Innovative eHealth SME (max. 250 employees and less than EUR 50 million in annual revenues)
- Headquarter in a European country
- Commercialization readiness
- Commitment to attend the physical event in Cascais, Portugal (invited companies will need to cover their travel and accommodation expenses).
Why take part
- Potential customers will give you direct valuable feedback to your business case.
- You will engage with potential collaboration partners and cross-border contacts.
- Your solution will increase its visibility at European level and beyond.
- You will profit from direct advice.
- Call for application deadline: 27 August 2018
- Announcement of selected SMEs: 31 August 2018
- eHealth Roadshow: 26 September 2018 | 3:30 pm
How was the last eHealth Roadshow? Gain insight here!