10 SMEs have been carefully selected by a review committee of investors to participate in the eHealth Hub’s 2nd edition of the Investment Readiness and Pitch Competition that will take place as a satellite event of Pioneers Health in Amsterdam on October 24th.
The 10 companies are:
- Atlas Biomed from UK
- Baze from Germany
- Bitome from US
- Criamtech from Portugal
- eTherapists GmbH from Germany
- GoClinic from The Netherlands
- ImageBiopsy Lab from Austria
- iThrive from The Netherlands
- Mevia from Sweden
- Minoxsys from UK
During the Investment Readiness session, the 10 companies will go through a pitch training session in the morning and will have the opportunity to hear tips from the investor’s point of view on how to get funding.
After lunch, they will put all these recommendations into practice while they pitch their solutions in front of a jury of investors specialised in digital health. The session will be moderated by Maarten den Braber, founder at Nexthealth.
Participating investors include:
- Edward Kliphuis, investment director at Merck Ventures
- Janke Dittmer, partner at Gildehealthcare
- Steve Seuntjens, partner at PHSfund
- Lara Koole, principal at Philips
- Manuel Grossmann, associate at Earlybird Healthtech
- Zuza Pogorzelska, research Master at RTAventures
- Alessio Piuma, senior analyst at Panakes
- Tim Dolman, investment manager at Noaber Ventures
- Clara Leonard, associate at Digital Health Ventures.
- Min-Sung Sean Kim, venture capitalist at Allianz Ventures
- Rainer Christine, partner at Early Bird
- Thijs Cohen, associate at Inkef Capital
- Marc Sluijs, owner at Digital Health Network
- Florian Ludwig, investment director at Thuja Capital
- Olivier Magnin, investment analyst at KPN ventures
- Lucanus Polagnoli, partner at Speedinvest
- Andreas Schwarzenbrunner, associate at Speedinvest
The winners of the Pitch Competition will get a free ticket to Health 2.0 Europe 2018 and one month support from eHealth Hub to identify and connect with relevant investors.
If you are an investor interested in attending – FREE of charge – our pitch competition event taking place on October 24th from 1 to 4, please register by filling this form.
If you want to join the Pioneers Health event, taking place the following day at the same venue, get your ticket at 20% off here.